Lift

grant1109

I'd do a 2 inch spring lift, and a 1 inch body lift. They are sold. Almost anything else you'd have to custom make.

When you do the spring lift, I'd do manual hubs. I have this without the body lift. It has worked great for 7 years. The ride is a little harsh, but it handles a lot better.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I was wondering what would be the best way to get a 3" lift for my 03 pathy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Three duplicate threads have been removed.

I see your a tapatalk user, please ignore errors that it gives when posting. Just refresh the view and you will find that your content was posted.

I'd do a 2 inch spring lift, and a 1 inch body lift. They are sold. Almost anything else you'd have to custom make.

When you do the spring lift, I'd do manual hubs. I have this without the body lift. It has worked great for 7 years. The ride is a little harsh, but it handles a lot better.

Note: You cannot do a body lift on the R50 Pathfinder, since it's a unibody (not body-on-frame).

• Like 1

I thought someone developed a subframe lift for it? I never paid too much attention.

The subframe drop only affects the front suspension/differential/etc. It does not affect any other part of the vehicle. Also, a 1" subframe drop would be a ton of effort for very little reward.

I would suggest doing a 3" subframe drop on the front, using stock coils and struts, and a 3" lift in the rear, using OME medium duty coils, 2" spacers, and Bilstein shocks. Honestly, unless your heart is set on 3", 2" is a lot easier to pull off. That would only require 2" spacers front and rear to get it done cheaply.

Hi colinnwn,

Yes, there are subframe [drop] lifts that have been made by several folks. A subframe [drop] lift is not the same as a body lift. A body lift moves the entire body away from the frame of a body-on-frame vehicle by placing spacers between the body and frame. A subframe drop only lifts the front wheels (because it "drops" the subframe away from the chassis). You still need spacers or springs to lift the rear.

I hope that helps clarify the terminology.