Lokka

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Excellent choice. Let us know how it goes. I've had no problems with mine over the years, and I haven't damaged a CV once.

I did a write up with pics a few years ago; I'm sure it's somewhere in the archives.

Edited by Radwaste

Excellent choice. Let us know how it goes. I've had no problems with mine over the years, and I haven't damaged a CV once.

I did a write up with pics a few years ago; I'm sure it's somewhere in the archives.

I was looking at one, but thought selective might be better for the CV's. What size tyres, type of offroading do you do? I came to a conclusion that Our CV's seem good, if the boot breaks though it is all over.

• 2 weeks later...

Question. would the lokka make sense in my 99.5 qx4 with the auto 4wd? Or would it cause issues since I cannot disengage , its a turn knob style 4wd system also would I have to change to manual hubs before? Thank you.

1badqx4: what kind of terrain have you driven on that necessitates a front locking diff? It's hard to see in your avatar, but what kind of tires and lift do you have?

BTW, I drive right past through your city every day on my commute to work.

I have 2 inch lift, and run 265/75r16 goodyear duraCRAPS. which will be getting replaced in the next month or so. not enough mud traction for where I go, I do a lot of lose sand dirt snow up in bend in the winter. its my daily driver so im not to sure on this mod, also I hav a lsd rear end off my in laws wrecked 97 r50 4x4 will it bolt on no mods needed if the h33 and numbers all match up? I want to go as cost effective as possible on lockers ,I got the stock center locking dif I figure a front lokka and rear lsd and itll be a good set up.i will be swapping out my spring for heavy dutyh ones as I am making a winch bumper for the truck

• Like 1