Welding cart

It's not completely done. I still have to put the paddle hatch in for the drawer. Put sides on to cover up the drawer sliders.

It's a 2 bottle cart. The middle shelf is for my mig. The bottom back is for my plasma. The rear tube is set up to connect to air to so I don't have to bend over constantly. The front, on the bottom, should fit a small inverter tig. I do hope to get one some day. That's why I made a 2 bottle cart. One bottle for each gas I would need. I'm waiting for my local motorcycle shop to do a 530 chain. I will use that to go around the bottles to keep them in place.

The casters needed to be modified. When attempting to put the brakes on, the brake piece would seperate a little from the caster making it not possible to lock. I put a tack weld on the casters to keep the pieces together. Works like a charm. All in all I'm really happy with how it turned out.

20160709_110848_zps8gtfn4ec.jpg

• Like 3

I'm slowly making progress. Between having 4 cars to work on and other things. Not all the cars are mine. It will eventually be done.

The weekends seem to go by way too fast anymore.