Exhaust Front pipe!

Meatsac

Sorry i already posted something like this elsewheres but here seems more appropriate.

So, here we go.

Firstly I have a two door pathfinder with the z24 engine. My registration has the year as 1991 but it seems like the two door z24 wasn't i production then so maybe that's just when it was imported.

I have bought replacement sections for the rear two sections of the exhaust but cannot for the life of me find the front section, roughly 3ft, that connects to the manifold. There are sections on ebay and the like for the d21 hardbody, is there any chance that it would be the same? aren't they basically the same underneat + same engine etc.?

The only other thing i've seen that comes close is for a 1996-99 terrano 2 2.4l which again i didn't think existed. Anyway, any help pointing me in the right direction would be super appreciated. I've tried nissan and as many wreckers as i can in new zealand and come up short (nissan said maybe but it would cost at least 400 bucks!!!)

Thanks guys.

I could be wrong but you don't have to have that section. An exhaust shop could probably just weld in a piece of exhaust pipe. When I took my mid pipe in to have most of my exhaust replaced the guy didn't use it. Just bent some pipe in its place and clamped and welded it in. Maybe an option for you. You can always let a reputable exhaust shop take a look and tell u what they think.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yeah seems like i will have to. Just wanted to get it on myself but as its the daily finding the right time is a nightmare.