Warn Hubs

IMG_0535_zpsj8j1ecxy.jpgIMG_0536_zpskmdoeyuh.jpgIMG_0537_zpsxhcmlhj2.jpg

Got the hubs on and what a difference in ride quality! The steering is a lot less sloppy and seems to ride better. I would recommend these hubs to anyone looking to get some. They are super easy to put on and are really heavy duty. I will check the fuel mileage and report that also.

• Like 1

I have been noticing 3-4 mpg more since installing mine a few weeks ago

That is a lot more than I got. Before the Warn hubs my best highway mpg was 18, after the Warn hubs once I got 21 but mostly it is 19 1/2 - 20 1/2 unless there is a strong head wind in which case it can be a lot less.

20mpg would be amazing!! Haha before the hubs I got 11-13 and 14 once driving all highway. After hubs im getting 14-17 average and even managed 18 a few times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by pceby
  • Like 1

20mpg would be amazing!! Haha before the hubs I got 11-13 and 14 once driving all highway. After hubs im getting 14-17 average and even managed 18 a few times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow thats awesome! I got 11-13 before and I hope to get better with the hubs. I guess being geared 4.63 doesn't help fuel mileage.

That is a lot more than I got. Before the Warn hubs my best highway mpg was 18, after the Warn hubs once I got 21 but mostly it is 19 1/2 - 20 1/2 unless there is a strong head wind in which case it can be a lot less.

Agreed. I put Mile Markers on out 1999.0 and highway went from 18 to 20mpg, all else being normal.

Yes, it does make the steering feel better (lighter) to me, and you have the added bonus of not wearing out your CVs/boots. It is a best-bang-for-buck for any R50 owner,,,

B

• 1 month later...

I bought my Warns on Amazon. My mileage went down but I also lifted 3" and put on some big MTs. The steering is a lot better and it coasts forever unlike before. I have auto and all mode.

I like your wheels and tires.

• Like 1

I bought my Warns on Amazon. My mileage went down but I also lifted 3" and put on some big MTs. The steering is a lot better and it coasts forever unlike before. I have auto and all mode.

I like your wheels and tires.

I appreciate it! My mileage went up from 11-13mpg to 13-15mpg but I never checked it before I lifted it.

• Like 1