1998 Pathfinder Project ?

Been trying to sell this pathfinder since I got back from over seas. http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/5566057763.html

went from 2k ~ 600 and still no takers. At this point I might as well keep it and just make it a summer project truck.

Thoughts on what I should do to it ?

I was thinking, a body lift and chopping off the roof and wielding a roll cage in it

I remember a guy did something like this some years ago here. I can't seem to find that post to it though ?

I don't think I've seen someone Bondo a door shut before. Too bad, looks like it was a pretty clean truck before the rock. Do you know how knackered it is underneath? You might be able to hammer stuff out, replace a few things, and get the doors working well enough to use if Bubba didn't weld 'er up real good under all that putty.

There's no body lifting it, it's unibody, though you can do a subframe drop in the front. Unibody makes a chop top a little problematic but of course a cage would help with that.

This guy did kind of sketchy ragtop on a WD21, if you want to check that out.

I don't think I've seen someone Bondo a door shut before. Too bad, looks like it was a pretty clean truck before the rock. Do you know how knackered it is underneath? You might be able to hammer stuff out, replace a few things, and get the doors working well enough to use if Bubba didn't weld 'er up real good under all that putty.

There's no body lifting it, it's unibody, though you can do a subframe drop in the front. Unibody makes a chop top a little problematic but of course a cage would help with that.

This guy did kind of sketchy ragtop on a WD21, if you want to check that out.

I agree the bondo job was very laughable, but now you've seen it all.

sanded some of the bondo off, and found the only thing wrong with it, is center pillar. The pillar was bent inward at in slight angle.

​I could take the doors off ... sand the doors off :laugh: and replace the center pillar. Then the problem would be fixed.

If I recall, oemautopartsandaccessories sells them for around 240ish.

ah yes, that was the guy! thanks.

​If I did do something like that. I would do it right, or to safety standards.

Ill draw up some ideas and go from there.