Looking for part number or name--transfer stabilizer bracket

Ladies and gents,

I have a 1995 XE 4x4. There is a stabilizer bracket on the transfer case with a rubber piece that has separated from the body side of the bracket. I am having a hard time locating the correct, official naming so I can order a new one?

I've tried searching for mount, stabilizer, bracket, damper, etc. None of the diagrams I've found show the part.

Can someone, please, shed some light?

Edited by stormtrooper0059

Have you looked on Courtesyparts.com? They have an online parts catalog.

Yes I have--one site among very many. The closest I have come is the Nissanusa.com/parts, but the don't have the bracket pictured or don't list the part information. I do appreciate the suggestion.

Well, there you go.

But...is it just the pic, or is there a lot of separation there? Would this be destined to fail again the same way, or is this a typical replacement item?

I just took a self tapping screw and went from the metal side into the rubber. Never had another problem. Normally I would not suggest hack fixes but removing bolts from the exhaust can be a pain.

I just took a self tapping screw and went from the metal side into the rubber. Never had another problem. Normally I would not suggest hack fixes but removing bolts from the exhaust can be a pain.

I actually thought of doing something like that, but was thinking of drilling a couple of holes and running 1/4" steel cable through and crimping on either side--so it would retain some flexibility.

Seeing the part, now, it would have probably cost me more for the hack-fix.