Power Door lock help!

Hi there, I'm new to the group. Just got 92 pathfinder 5spd. 4x4 with 150k, 3 weeks ago. We've been working a little here and there on it, didn't need much. I'm having problems with the power door locks. They work manually just fine. The key in door and switch on door, only work every now and then. Then it was weird, it was unlocking and locking all by itself while the key was out of ignition and I was in passenger seat. Weird. I looked through several previous topics found the location of lock timer in left rear panel. Took it off looked fine, all you can hear, is when you push the button you hear the timer click. Took the drivers door off, because another forum said the relay was there, nope. So need help on what to do next.

Also, called around to parts stores and even looked online, no one sells a Door Lock Timer! Just the relay, which I can't even find with Haynes manual

The only things that I can think of off the top of my head are the wires on the drivers' door master switch or a ground grounding out (pinched wire from a door?)?

I don't recall where the relay is but there is a Factory Service Manual that you can download in the "Garage" section on here. It can guide you!

The only things that I can think of off the top of my head are the wires on the drivers' door master switch or a ground grounding out (pinched wire from a door?)?

I don't recall where the relay is but there is a Factory Service Manual that you can download in the "Garage" section on here. It can guide you!

Thanks I'll look that up

Dang! I had this exact problem in mine. But it would lock and unlock at random quite often, it once locked me out at a gas station! I had to wait an hour to get in, I made a spare right away. Anyway, I'm pretty sure it was the lock timer, I swapped it out for one from the junkyard, been working fine since.