92 pathy 2 or higher suspension lift?

Does anybody know where I could find a 2.5 inch suspension lift or higher? I have been looking around and I was only able to find one 4 inch lift that had been discontinued. I don't was to SAS since I really just need 2 inches and it is a daily driver.

If you don't want to go the body lift route, check around for a Hardbody suspension lift. It uses the same upper A-arms as the Pathfinder. If it comes with shocks, you can use the fronts, not sure if the rears will bolt up and you'll be tossing the rear lift blocks from the kit away since they're for leaf springs.

A torsion bar crank using stock A-arms will put your ball joints at a bad angle and they'll wear out quicker. Replacing the A-arms corrects that.

There's always 4x4parts.com which specializes in Nissan trucks. Check there and Calmini.com (then see where you can get it cheaper).

I have Superlift upper A-arms from a Hardbody kit and front springs from a V8 Cherokee to lift the rear of my truck, works great.

Lifting these trucks in any way creates extra strain on other suspension parts. But that can be said about any vehicle. I don't understand lifts. There's no extra ground clearance from it, what's the point? Save your CV's and put 33x10.50's on it. At least from that you'll have a better wheeler.

I see these chevy's and ford's that are 12 feet in the air and it's just dumb. You can't get in and out of it easily anymore. well, maybe you can get out easier, gravity hurts though. Bigger profile in the front so you've just destroyed the already ****** fuel mileage, and if you want to tow anything you need a six foot drop hitch. Let alone put anything in the bed without using a front loader to get it up there.