In n Out Meet and Greet May 13th, 2016!

Enjoi408

Hey guys,

So I have been talking to a few members around the Bay Area and they all want to do a meet and greet. So I say we do a meet and greet in San Leandro. This seems to be the area somewhat near everyone. So if you're free Friday May 13th, 2016 at 7:30PM, come to In n Out and get some food and meet other members! Also this is near the bay / airport, so I'm sure we can find some place near by to take some pictures.

In n Out

8300 Oakport St.

Oakland, CA 94621 (Actually closer to San Leandro vs Oakland)

Friday May 13th, 2016 at 7:30PM

Norcal NPORA might be late on the ball this summer, but I think we can still pick it up to getting some potential trips set up. I've been looking around the web for some 4x4 trails that are doable with a mild lift and here are just a couple just to throw out there.

Hollow Carrol Trail (Easy)

Signal Peak (Moderate, has a great view at the top)

Plummer Ridge Trail (Moderate)

I am trying to figure out more information such as if we can camp on the trail and make it a weekend camping trip. Another trail that I ran before was with a group for CampWAMP where we get to wheel in the Sierras and help disabled kids get to their camp which is easy and rewarding. Either way, lets meet up and discuss it all!

Sounds good. I should be able to make that Friday 13th meet. oooooooh scary......wait it's not October.

Just a heads up about the 880freeway either South or North bound on a Friday can be a nightmare of a crawling traffic and that's not including if accidents happen.

Yeah, Bay Area traffic is really bad. But at this point I wanted to choose a location that was close to most members. I SHOULD have just made the location San Jose and made all you guys drive my way, but I will be nice. B)

Any chance you could move this to Union City instead? The 880 north evening traffic up to Oakland is hellish.

I don't have an issue with this. Does anyone else have an issue with this request?

I'm coming from Fremont as well (straight from work), but Oakland or whatever location everyone finalizes would be fine for me.

Let's keep the original day and time as much as possible.

Hopefully more members will post in the days leading up the to the meet.

There's actually an In n Out right off Hwy 880, Union City.

In n Out

32060 Union Landing

Union City, CA 94587

Is everyone okay with this location??? Meeting time is still the same Friday May 13th, 2016 at 7:30PM.

I'm fine with this, but be prepared for that parking lot on a Friday night to be crowded. Its a tight spot compared to other more wide open parking lots.

I agree that the In'N Out parking lot at Union Landing is pretty small. I'd recommend grabbing a bite at In'nOut (if you're hungry) and then meeting in the parking area just east of the In'N Out drive-through (against the Lowes shipping dock) or in the lot north of there. On google maps, it looks very empty.

Lets meet in the parking lot of Krispy Kreme. There seems to be a lot of open space there and less packed stores in that area.

Krispy Kreme

32450 Dyer St

Union City, CA 94587

Meeting time is still the same Friday May 13th, 2016 at 7:30PM.

Screenshot_zpsoql5bppe.png

See you guys tomorrow! Finalized location and time set. Details below.

Lets meet in the parking lot of Krispy Kreme. There seems to be a lot of open space there and less packed stores in that area.

Krispy Kreme

32450 Dyer St

Union City, CA 94587

Meeting time is still the same Friday May 13th, 2016 at 7:30PM.

Screenshot_zpsoql5bppe.png