Looking for information on bush bars and tail light covers for a 1998 Chilkoot

PathlocatorNV

Hey folks, this is my first post here as I just recently purchased a 1998 Chilkoot

I have been looking all over the internet and am looking for some bush bars for my rig as well as some rear tail light covers

Any experience with these or sources to buy? I am located in the PNW in Vancouver, BC

Thanks!

• 8 months later...

Hey Locator, save ur $$$ and buy a Bull Bar. ARB made one and I totally lucked out and found one w/a 3/8" aluminum skid plate on CL in Squamish. I paid $700, DELIVERED to Cloverdale but again I fluked out on that. They are NOT cheap but they won't fold up and take out ur headlight when it encounters its first 2 inch tree. I saw a pic of one at the Rugged Rocks Off Roads parts website recently. 8 yrs ago I saw one advertised for $1500 USD when I 1st went looking. You might get lucky and find one at a wrecker, on CL or Kijjiji. Also post a wanted in the Parts forum. This year Ill be upgrading my suspension w/parts from SFCreations.com Fluerys owns it SF and is a regular here and hes got a bunch of upgrade goodies available (he's in Quebec) and he's reasonable and readily available to answers Q's. And if I could figure out how to post a pic here, I wouldn't have such a lame avitar and you could see what my Pathy looks like with an ARB Bull Bar....sigh. Good Hunting, V.