Trying to find a great lift kit for my Pathfinder

leviwinterton

Hope someone replies to this! I have been looking for a lift ever since I was told that Nissan does not make a lift for my year of Nissan. If anyone can send me a link for suspension lifts kit and any extra's that are recommended for it that would be great! Thanks!!

Hope someone replies to this! I have been looking for a lift ever since I was told that Nissan does not make a lift for my year of Nissan. If anyone can send me a link for suspension lifts kit and any extra's that are recommended for it that would be great! Thanks!!

Fluery on the forum has a really affordable spacer lift kit that gives you up to 3 inches of lift.

I can't quite comment yet, but my 2 inch kit is in the mail as I type this.

By my math, a 2 inch spacer lift in the front and rear, accompanied with 265-275 sidewall tires = 4 inches of lift from stock.

I ordered from www.4x4design.com

Edited by DarekG

4X4 Design.com

or search "Fleurys". He should be easy enough to find. He's on here often and his lifts are "highly" rated.

Edit...Fleurys lifts are for R50s not for torsion bar front ends if that's what you have.

Edited by kdj

looking for a lift anywhere from 2 to 3 inches so that I can get my tires under my R50. I have not looked up this fleury person but is it a site or legit person in the forums. THANKS for the help guys!!

If you <crank> your torsions bars in front, I can provide the rear spacer lift. click my banner.

Cheers.

S.

SO i am really interested in the spacers. I am a mechanic but what do you mean by <crank> the torsion bars in front. On your site it says that I just need to lift the rear end and slide it under the coil spring.

Leviwinterton, sorry for hijacking your topic.. 👍

Fleurys, I am buying a set of front and rear spacers from a NPORA member who bought the from you... The lift would be 1.5" on the rear and 1" or 1.5" on the front... My question is... Do I have to crank the torsion bars to.?

To repete...have you looked under your truck? Torsion bars don't use spacers. Read Fleurys link above about "torsion bars".^^^ Front spacers are for the R50's with coils.

Edited by kdj
  • Like 1

Leviwinterton, sorry for hijacking your topic.. 👍

Fleurys, I am buying a set of front and rear spacers from a NPORA member who bought the from you... The lift would be 1.5" on the rear and 1" or 1.5" on the front... My question is... Do I have to crank the torsion bars to.?

There is no torsion bars on the r50 (1996-2004)

• Like 1