Anyone done a Uwharrie run?

wickedss85

Looking at trying the old 98 Pathy out at Uwharrie this year finally. Im looking at doing a bone stock run then later in the year do a modified run and see the difference. My biggest question is has anyone here took a stock R50 to Uwharrie and if so how did it fair? Any tips for me? Not looking to go crazy first time there but do want to see what it can do. As she sits she is a 1998 Pathfinder XE 5 speed with the factory LSD in back and 235/75/r15 Goodyear Wranglers on stock chromies. Thanks in advance, By the way my future upgrades are the Fluerrys 2 inch lift and the 265/75r16 mts on crager rims.

• Like 1

I went to uwharrie last year with my stock pathfinder. I did bottom out on some humps twice but it was soft dirt mounds. No harm done. It did really well. I have put 2" spacers on since then and removed my step rails for extra clearance. I plan on going back this season. Post here if you plan going and want an extra pathfinder to roll with. I know 2 other pathfinder owners in the area itching to go. It would be awesome to have a group of us go for a run.

• Like 1

I went to uwharrie last year with my stock pathfinder. I did bottom out on some humps twice but it was soft dirt mounds. No harm done. It did really well. I have put 2" spacers on since then and removed my step rails for extra clearance. I plan on going back this season. Post here if you plan going and want an extra pathfinder to roll with. I know 2 other pathfinder owners in the area itching to go. It would be awesome to have a group of us go for a run.

Definitely interested! I am considering either the 2 inch spacer lift or the 4 inch subframe drop kit. Just cant really find a straight answer on max tire size with the sfd kit.

Maybe we can nail down some dates soon. Saturdays normally work best for me. Maybe sometime in May? I saw you joined over at NOAS as well. I'm the other newbie there. Lol. SFD is hard to come by right now. Krypton aren't shipping any at the moment and stopped production. There are 2 other guys claiming they are going to start making them. Most typically run 33's with the sfd but you have to get wheels with different backspacing or wheel spacers to fit them. You could always just get the spacers for now then add the sfd later for a total of 6 inches of lift.

Maybe we can nail down some dates soon. Saturdays normally work best for me. Maybe sometime in May? I saw you joined over at NOAS as well. I'm the other newbie there. Lol. SFD is hard to come by right now. Krypton aren't shipping any at the moment and stopped production. There are 2 other guys claiming they are going to start making them. Most typically run 33's with the sfd but you have to get wheels with different backspacing or wheel spacers to fit them. You could always just get the spacers for now then add the sfd later for a total of 6 inches of lift.

Sounds good as im supposed to be going with some of my old Jeep crew sometime soon. Yeah I saw that the SFD is kinda extinct for now so looks like im gonna do the spacer lift. When i do it im looking at going ahead and doing the front struts and rear shocks as well since im in there.

Edited by wickedss85

Sounds good as im supposed to be going with some of my old Jeep crew sometime soon. Yeah I saw that the SFD is kinda extinct for now so looks like im gonna do the spacer lift. When i do it im looking at going ahead and doing the front struts and rear shocks as well since im in there.

Let me know if you go!!

• Like 1