92 se no start

tsailor21

Hey guys so my path blew the 3.3 so I put a stock 3.o back in it and now I can get it to run it seem to keep flooding g out when I try to start it I have searched and searched and that's for all the ppl who post there problems and fixes ....

So what I have tried

New plugs wires cap rotor coIL cleaned injectors tested injectors changed fuel filter checked all grounds

I did manage to break the knock sensor wire and I repaired that and the sensor omed out fine I'm loosing g my mind here I have to be missing something any input would be much appreciated

Thanks tj

Also if I can get it to start it will only run. For a few seconds before it dies and it I try to give it any throttle it flood out and dies

Thanks again. TJ

• 3 weeks later...

have you checked condition of your MAF? TPS?

i had a blonde moment a while back with another car that i forgot to plug the maf back in, started, idled down and stalled but would start and idle on second attempt but as soon as i touched the throttle it would fall on it's face. A car will run (idle) without either TPS or MAF but you wont really get anywhere with it. Make sure your TPS signal wire is sweeping between 0.4 and 4.5 volts and that your MAF is clean and free of debris.

also, are you running the 3.3 or 3.0 ECU? not an expert on this part but im assuming there would be a major difference in the fuel base mapping

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...