Superlift ucas

BlackWd21

Has anyone had an issue with a massive amount of negative camer after installing the arms. I kept the shins that were already there like the instructions said and the camber is still just insane

How much do you have the t-bars cranked?

This...

The UCAs don't supply any lift, just correct ball joint angles so you can turn the bars up. You still need an alignment once complete.

If you need to add more shims, which you likely will, purchase longer bolts for the arms. M14x1.5x60mm. This is 10mm longer than stock. Then you can safely add more shims. Don't add more than 3/8" though.

Yes the torion bars are cranked but Not an absurd amount. With the jgc coils in the back the front is a little higher but i do have a 33x12.5 spare,a tow package, and a highlift back there weighing it down.when i get home from work today ill get a pick of the camber and post it up for you guys. Im sure i will need longer bolts. Thank you for your guys help

Holy carp! The other side is the same way? I seem to remember someone else having this same problem and they found out the control arms are specific to which side of the vehicle they are supposed to be on(left or right). That is really extreme. How does the rest of your suspension and steering components look?

Edited by 5523Pathfinder

Those t-bars don't even looked that cranked. Something is wrong. Are the uca's on the right side? Maybe you got a bad set? Mine even with no shims wasn't that bad. Can you take pics of the uca installed.

I wouldn't even drive it like that to be honest.

• Like 1

ya ill take some pics first thing in the morning. the rest of the suspension components are in decent shape. no loose joints or anything. i thought theyd be on the right side the built in looking bumpstops are above the original rubber ones. and yes both right and left side of the truck are the same way

Holy @!*%! My truck looked like that once with some Rancho UCA's.

DSCN6703.jpg

But that was from Firestone not using longer bolts when they did my alignment, so I lost one of the UCA bolts on the trail.

Where'd it go???

DSCN6697.jpg

I was here:

DSCN6700.jpg

Good times!

Anyway dude, if everything is bolted on right, something is bent, it looks like you need INCHES of shims to bring that up to 0 camber. You'll be popular with the drifter kids though, so there's that!

Just to add in here. This day is the reason why I will no longer lift a Pathfinder. Dying isn't worth it.

Edited by silverton

Ya i know thats what in sayin idk whats going on here. How many shims did they put in yours to get the alignment straight. I dont know if its a lack of shims or i got short control arms or something??

Something is wrong with those uca. They look way too short. I have the same ones and I needed about 3/16" of shim to get it perfectly to 0. Has your truck been in an accident to your knowledge? How did it look when you bought it? I'll take a look at mine tomorrow morning and snap a picture. It is entirely possible you got a defective set.

Edited by adamzan

Ok please do that would be very helpful i hope i dont have to take it back apart though. And no i dont its never been in an accident to my knowledge it has veey minimal shims in there and its always driven nice and straight

I think when I ended up doing the alignment myself it ended up being a few washers. Looks like you need inches of spacer to get that even close.

My truck missing a bolt and the other being loose doesn't look near as bad as your truck. You need to get those arms exchanged, they can't be for a WD21.