Shadow here saying hello

Guest Shadow

ok, i have always liked the Nissan Pathfinder since i met my friend in michigan with a 1988 5 speed in 1997. just recently i got lucky and had my first opportunity to nab a 1991 4 door SE-V6 with all teh options i loved, granted there are a few small problems with it, thus i join NPORA. for starters i need to figure out whats wrong with the radio... heck i cant even figure out how to pull it out once i have 20 some odd screws in my hand. the truck is great though and i am begining to take it offroad. infact i have some buddies of mine who banned up with me and started a local offroad club for cirtain respected members that our 3 selected leaders think can handle some of our new privilages. we basiclly want to expand our horizons, and me of course want to get more in tune with my Pathfinder and meet others in my area. i hope i am welcomed here and existing members of NPORA can help our small group in establishing a local group and find great trails where we wont cause trouble. (oh yeah and if you wanna help with my vehicle problems feel free)

thanks again,

Shadow

post-19-1075205592.jpg

Guest papaimp

Welcome aboard!

I'd love to help with your radio problem, but I couldn't get mine out either! :rolleyes: Someone's put in a cheap stereo in the past, and it's "passable".

thanks everyone... i appriciate it... im still waiting to see whats up with the NPORA membership i submited and see if i cant get a small group going around here to go out trail riding.

thanks again...

shadow

I have put up posts saying that if you submitted a request for membership and it was not done yet, that it was lost on stolen computer from last month and you should resubmit it again. I have updated all submissions that I have. The rest were on laptop that was stolen. I have added nearly 20 new members in past 3 days.