Places to purchase odd parts

94 Pathy

K, I've been buying 99% of all my parts from Rock Auto. I had to cut the EGR pipe that connects from the EGR valve to the header since the bottom connection wouldn't break loose what so ever. I now need to purchase a new one. I called Advanced Auto Parts & they had nothing. I've checked Rock Auto, JcWhitney,& even Ebay. I've found nothing. Is this something that is straight from the dealership? Also need the air intake hose that runs from the filter box to the throttle body. Can't find that either.

Are there other sites I can get these from before paying dealership prices?

Thanks for all the help & info from guys & gals.

Also check Alibaba it might have to be an aftermarket part. Better than nothing I guess. My brake master cylinder cap was leaking so I got an aftermarket one. It was sent from Thailand within the week. It doesn't leak now. The only difference between the original one and the aftermarket one was it doesn't have Nissan marked on the top but who's checking that out. The main thing is it doesn't leak and I'm happy with that.

Part number 14725-88G00

XRF Metal Analyzer says its 321 stainless (IIRC) but the nuts are cast-steel. So basically the tubes last forever but the nuts always rust up and get stuck.

http://www.nissanpartsdeal.com/parts-list/1994-nissan-pathfinder/egr-parts.html?Diagram=147_G01

Edited by MY1PATH