The "Betsy" build

cntryboy_88

Well got everything back together after replacing a valve cover and she is running and driving again! Gonna take some getting used to driving a lifted pathfinder...I currently have no sway bars on it gonna see how it does and I may re add the front

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Is removing the front sway bars really THAT big of a difference driving one road??? I was considering taking off mine.

It definitely takes some getting used to...tomorrow will be the true test I'm driving on the highway

Looking beastly! Got a lot of rake there I see. Which springs did you use in the rear?

Yea its weird sometimes there looks like a lot and sometimes it looks like none...I used the 6.5" wj lift coils

Did you end up putting the front sway bar back in? With the IFS there really is no benefit in removing it. If anything, it should help prevent damage to components that are very sensitive to abuse. The front doesn't do well with flex. Plus I think it will be unsafe on the road, especially on a lifted Pathy. If you ever had to swerve hard to avoid an accident, it's hard to predict that it will handle how it should and who knows what could happen. The rear however can go. I've removed mine permanently and never looked back.

Did you end up putting the front sway bar back in? With the IFS there really is no benefit in removing it. If anything, it should help prevent damage to components that are very sensitive to abuse. The front doesn't do well with flex. Plus I think it will be unsafe on the road, especially on a lifted Pathy. If you ever had to swerve hard to avoid an accident, it's hard to predict that it will handle how it should and who knows what could happen. The rear however can go. I've removed mine permanently and never looked back.

Nope haven't put it back on yet...I've gotten used to driving with out it...actually isn't to bad

e577bd01d6af00089851b36d4ff342fe.jpg

Well Betsy is gone...been a long process of a lot of different thingso with that r50 but I am definitely excited to have my new project...still don't have a name for her...also I did decide to put my front sway bar back on

Where'd you end up welding to? I feel like the attachment tubes may be too long...if the truck were to rest on the outermost rail, that's a lot of leverage at the mounting point. If it doesn't cause damage there, it seems like it could pin up against the rocker panel, no?

Lots of work today

1st: 102" whip

5b99be30b0adf062ce4b81e03155a31a.jpg

2nd: new headliner...I did this on Betsy as well as lot easier this time and it looks way better

353586e189b18f9a76a087d65ae7a6e7.jpg

9d7957c708c20d5f27a5a48f10fd7590.jpg

3rd: door panels...also did this on Betsy

5eb410dc4153321f48247280a7d4aca6.jpg

4th: finally covered my storage box

50521f202db3b1bf74905139ca106b12.jpg

8d7a0c3648442f30b8095259e88d19a2.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Quite being lazy today and finally decided to stop the tire rub with the 33's...trimmed a lot of plastic and a little bit of metal...corrected most of the issues have a little bit of work left in the drivers side

• 2 weeks later...

Yeit is a pretty good name! Works perfect with the paint color. Will it be getting any cool stickers to match the name?

I need to get a sticker never thought of that but now I'm definitely going to

Sent from Yeti!

• Like 1