The "Betsy" build

cntryboy_88

Well the Betsy build is coming to the end and she will soon see the junkyard...however a new r50 that has yet to be named will take her place...swapping my lift and all my parts to the new truck and will hopefully be able to hit some trails by the summer time!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

It's too bad you had to give up on Betsy after so many months working on this major update, but it'll be nice to have a clean slate to work off of! The new truck looks real clean.

Well a little update here...haven't decided what I want to name the new one yet so yall should throw some names out one might stick...got my roof rack transfered over tonight...gonna do the manual locking hubs tomorrow...and probably the cv and axles...I'll be removing parts from Betsy as I get time but hopefully not to long...I am swapping gears the new one has the 4.3 gears and Betsy has 4.6 so I'm taking the better ones

I'm not good with names, so don't count on any ideas from me! Gear swap will be quite the job. You should post pics of the transformation, even if it's 'just' swapping parts over.

Just wait on a name and one will happen. Mine was named Squatchy while deer hunting last year while my buddy and i were joking about sasquatch hunting in it. The name will come

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Did a little work lately

Painted the grill and all the grey trim

acca1d1e9a79ed7fe36458030b4f1c3b.jpg

35675b993734990a33182b74724fe6d0.jpg

Blacked out the taillights

b512deb6a23ff54d4f6a3b1f21ebe578.jpg

And transfered over my storage box

73b27dddccd3829e3c7bad8abd42d74b.jpg

Also installed my CB radio...I'm in the process of taking as many parts off Betsy as I can before she goes away...my sfd kit will be going on in a few weeks then after that front and rear bumpers a winch and some kc lights (6 of them 4 on the top and 2 on the bumper) I'd also like 2 square LED'S for the back of my roof rack

• Like 1

Finally got all the parts off Betsy that I need to swap over...so starting Thursday for an all weekend event...I will be doing to my new pathfinder

I will be doing my subframe drop for the second time now...gonna be a little harder this time last time I didn't have the engine in so we shall see and also I will be swapping the 4.3 gears for the 4.6 gears from betsy...I pulled those off today and it was a pain they were all rusted on there and had to use an air chisel to get it off

7e6d3cf161e48b13a9a3bee34a81fb07.jpg

1a5dc08824b3d628bbd9a1e87dfbafce.jpg

• 2 weeks later...