Spark plugs

sailone32003

Iridiums really only last longer. The change interval is like 90,000 miles for some vehicles. NGK V Powers or G-Powers are the most economical.

If we were talking 00s F150s or something front wheel drive, v6 or v8, absolutely iridium plugs. You don't want to do it again in the lifetime of the vehicle.

NGK V power is what the manual calls for, and they work best. The fancy ngk ones will last longer, but performance is the exact same. In a decade of pathy ownership, I've tried them all.

• Like 1

NGK V power is what the manual calls for, and they work best. The fancy ngk ones will last longer, but performance is the exact same. In a decade of pathy ownership, I've tried them all.

Never knew that or seen it. Interesting info.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Hey everyone, Sorry I think I've seen this covered someplace else but I can't find it. What have you found to be the best plugs for a 93 Pathy? Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by RedPath88
Topics Merged

Hey everyone, Sorry I think I've seen this covered someplace else but I can't find it. What have you found to be the best plugs for a 93 Pathy? Thanks in advance

No need to create two threads that are exactly the same nearly 3hrs apart (or even 3 seconds a part). Your using tapatalk, which sucks, we all know it, when you post using it it does submit the info, even if it says there was an error. Refresh your view and you will find your thread or post.

Now about plugs, NGK as others have said :aok:

LOL That about covers it...

I go with the G power, they are supposed to last a little longer, stay cleaner and help with emissions. Not sure if that is actually true, but I can afford the extra $5-8 it costs for a set, so...

B

Damn, you Canadians get ripped off a lot!

$2.50 per plug for NGK standard

$3.00 per plug for NGK V Power

$3.50 per plug for NGK G Power

So yeah, I'm way off. It's $3 more for G power over V power, yo!

I figure since they get changed every 60k miles or whatever, spark plugs aren't a pricey component, much less the little cost difference in grades.

Last time I bought plugs, the person asked me if I wanted Champion plugs and I told him no, I needed plugs for a Nissan, not a lawnmower...

B

• Like 1

Spark plugs;

Chevrolet-Delco

Ford-Champion

Nissan and most imports-NGK

I think you see where I'm going with this. A lot of things we do for our vehicles do nothing more than have a placebo effect. Some people swear by a KnN air filter. Some people actually think that their fancy cold air intake, that sits in a hot engine compartment and not blocked off from the engine heat, actually helps.

• Like 1