Wd21 from Colorado again

Soninihon

Hey guys and gals. Reintroducing myself on the forum. Now I use to have a wd21 before the reverse went out. It was a 2wd automatic. So I got rid of it and got the same year but 4x4 5 spd.

Ever since then, I been going on adventures and what not.

Here's a few pictures from my adventures and a link to it.

https://m.youtube.com/?persist_app=1&app=m#/watch?v=_KvPceadjgw

tmp_8747-Screenshot_2015-12-18-09-22-597

My other car. A lifted Civic Recreational Vehicle

tmp_8747-IMG_20151213_193304-885745612_z

tmp_8747-DSC_0914-614703962_zpsnyajktnc.

tmp_22515-Screenshot_2015-09-12-00-19-31

My old wd21

2015-07-02%2006.29.32_zpsgcscb5h3.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Creek crossing picture taken on Caribou Flats Trail?

Sent from my C6740 using Tapatalk

I'm guessing you are from Colorado?

So far its my favorite spot and plan to take both wd21 and lifted RD1 CIVIC RECREATIONAL VEHICLE up there in spring when the snow is melted and lots more mud :)

I'm guessing you are from Colorado?

So far its my favorite spot and plan to take both wd21 and lifted RD1 CIVIC RECREATIONAL VEHICLE up there in spring when the snow is melted and lots more mud :)

I live out of state now but still work in Colorado. Caribou is a great place. Watch the mud pit just before the creek crossing,they can be deep!

Video is great!

You may want to check out the Jenny Creek trail. It is out near Rolland Pass. It's an extremely fun trail. I ran it from the top down. It's mostly in Jenny Creek. My Pathy was stock (BFG ATs) and I made it with some slight rocker damage,Lol.

Video is great!

You may want to check out the Jenny Creek trail. It is out near Rolland Pass. It's an extremely fun trail. I ran it from the top down. It's mostly in Jenny Creek. My Pathy was stock (BFG ATs) and I made it with some slight rocker damage,Lol.

Thanks man. I heard of it. I plan to up there with newer bigger tires since it's more rocky. 😄

• 3 weeks later...

You guys must not be too far from me (Longmont). I'll have to check out the Jenny Creek trail and Caribou Flats. I'll be a bit more confident this summer with new tires and a little bit of lift. Most of my trail driving locally has been Bunce School Road and Big Elk Meadows.