Howdy!

Winchester369

Greetings from Germany!!!! I am Dwayne, married to the US Army's most beautiful soldier, Veronica (currently serving in the big desert)...happy father of Robert and Garret, and PROUD owner of this '88 4WD bad boy!!!

I just baught this a few months ago for $1500, and now that I've driven it, I doubt I'll ever want to drive anything else!!!!

edited to add... I just sent the two photos and filled out the form to join NPORA....

post-19-1075204958.jpg

Guest papaimp

Hi!

Your Pathfinder looks good, did the previous owner install the bumper and skid bars for you? :D

Is the red Pathfinder yours too?

Hi!

Your Pathfinder looks good, did the previous owner install the bumper and skid bars for you? :D

Is the red Pathfinder yours too?

The Red one is an extended cap pickup with a camper, it is the pride and joy of the feller I bought the Pathfinder from.... He did the skid bars, the bush gaurd, and the wheels with offroad tires right before he sold it to me (not to mention the $800 stereo system)... the reason he sold it was because he was sinking money into both trucks, and his wife said one had to go, and the red truck is his "low rider" project, and wasn't about to part with it, so he sold the Pathfinder to me only for what he had put into it over this last year....

This is another pic showing the wheels, tires and such...

This pick also shows his truck a lil better...The reason the pics have his truck too, is this was a few days before I bought it...I had to email the pics to my wife (the real boss of the family) in order to get permission to get it.

post-19-1075216156.jpg

Welcome to the forum, thats a nice looking clean looking rig you got. At $1500 it sounds like you got a great deal on it. I know what you mean about the Boss situation, I am still trying to convince mine that I really need a body lift, among other things.

Welcome aboard!

Feel free to use the PM feature, and PM me if you have any questions about the forum.

My sisters, sister is stationed in Germany also, along with her Husband, who is a Seargent in the U.S. ARMY.

Take care, and enjoy!

Mike

hi & welcome

thats a good lookin rig, good to see another 2door pathy joining the board!!!!

check out my page for another 2 door!!!!

edit: tell us bout your rig:

4 cyl/6 cyl

carby/fuel injected

lsd/open diff

twin spark/single spark

4.6's/4.8's

etc

i wanna know!!! :D:D

my is a 4 cyl carby, twin spark, was an lsd - now an air locker, 4.8's :D:D:D

B)