Doing a Fleury Lift

carson

I think I have decided on doing a Fleury spacer lift. The previous owner replaced the struts and shocks just before I bought the truck and presently it sits pefectly level. Since the LE fender trim eats away a couple of inches, I am leaning towards a 2" front spacer lift (2.5" of actual lift according to Steve) and a 3" spacer for the rear to get as much extra space to hopefully accomodate 31" tires.

Questions:

Will the extra .5" on the back be noticable

Will the 2.5" up front cause major CV problems (they are also new) - If so would the addition of locking hubs alleviate this.

Do I need to change either the front struts or rear shocks with the lift.

Thank you!

I've been running 2, 1" spacers up front( 1 fleury's and 1 aluminum ) along with Iron Man 35mm springs for the last year and a bit. so far no issues also running 31's and 1.25 spacers. I did install warn manual hubs this summer only for fuel consumption reasons....worth every penny.

P1070287_zpsbcaqg4kr.jpg

• Like 3

Please disregard the previous post. It's been covered that he improperly installed Steve's parts. There are pictures to prove this. Take it with a grain of salt... actually don't even give it that.

Many members on here have purchased his products and properly installed them with zero issue.

• Like 1

i wouldn't suggest doing fluery anything... mine cracked within months and he only offered 30% discount on new ones. rip off!

Not too long ago you forced Steve's hand and he had to post pics of how you used his spacers improperly . You took a simple application and monkeyed it up so bad that even a non mechanic such as myself could see a total lack of aptitude . You my friend , have been relegated to troll status , not to be trusted or believed .

Edited by Beatup96
  • Like 1

I am still going ahead with Fleury but still need to know if I need to swithch out the stock struts and shocks with the 3" lift. If I so, I would rather just do a 2" and keep the existing suspension.

Any help would be much appreciated.....Steve is waiting for my order :)

There isn't any option to use other than stock length struts as far as I know , shocks can be had that will offer more travel . I like the Bilstein 5100's in my '96 but don't know the actual part number . Someone did post it here not long ago though . Follow Steve's instructions and use the proper hardware and you should be a happy customer .