Interesting Craigslist ad. 3 1988 Desert Runners for sale.

DanF.

I'd be all over at least one of those if I was closer!

Do you know any history or better info on what it is? One of the three looks heavily modified for racing, but are the other two stock/factory models?

http://desertrunner.org/index2.html

The true Desert Runner is on the right with all the lights. Appears to be in decent shape.

The pathfinder was probably just a racing team during the same time. Not sure if they were big or not. Jim Conner racing used to make stuff for both rigs back in the dy, but they are defunked now.

Edited by 5523Pathfinder
  • Like 1

They look like they've been played in but who knows what kind of upgraded gear might be in those baby's, NM the paint but look at the little things for wear and tear, look to see what the bushings are like...lol... What kind of racing mods have been done, some of those parts might be worth their while

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Im less than two hrs away. Going to try and see them this week. Id be happy to help someone buy one if needed.

Sent from my LGMS395 using Tapatalk

Where are you located at?

• 1 month later...

This is crazy! I just found this exact same ad and was coming here to post, but thought I'd look around a little bit before I did. I guess it was just reposted again on the 21st.

Dan and Greenda3 I'm in Houston and currently trying to sell my 94 'Finder, now down to roughly $2200.

I'm Greg, btw and haven't been very active here lately.