Help on installing running board on xe

Soninihon

Help on installing running board. I pick them off from a LE. When I took it off, the front bracket was wrap around the frame. Thinking my pathy have one, I didn't grab it as I didn't know how I'll take it off since it's wrap around the frame.

When I look under my pathy after my purchase, I notice it did not have any bracket to bolt it on. Question is: how to bolt it on or what's the right bracket?

Running I pick up

tmp_16235-DSC_0841-1322484529_zpsnrafjid

Back fits just right

tmp_27018-DSC_0840-1322484529_zpsntwaqwn

No where to mount on front

tmp_16235-DSC_0839221590747_zpsvdiztkxh.

Now I found this on ebay. It looks like it has the right bracket and it's off from Se. Could it be this bracket I'm looking for? If so what is the part number.

tmp_27018-Screenshot_2015-11-01-17-14-11

If not, then how would I go about to remove that wrap bracket?

there should be just 2 bolts per bracket that er its a 2 piece. if you need a pic i can go find my others and take a pic.

if i remember loosen the back bolt then remove the front bolt and it should just come off if you turn it. on each bracket

Edited by Kurruppt
  • Like 1

there should be just 2 bolts per bracket that er its a 2 piece. if you need a pic i can go find my others and take a pic.

if i remember loosen the back bolt then remove the front bolt and it should just come off if you turn it. on each bracket

Thank you. Now I have to wait til next weekend to go back to junk. Hopefully it'll still there.