Florida roll call!

Demonpath03

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm now in the Oviedo area...haven't wheeled mine yet but once I get all the parts I want installed I might go out to citrus wildlife management area in Inverness...fairly mild wheeling out there

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Looking into what lift to go with. Not sure what I want yet. And finding parts for it is a pain. Not much aftermarket support. Took it out into the mud this past week and it did pretty good for being bone stock. I had a blast! Now I'm hooked into off-roading....Another expensive hobby to have :laugh:

4x4design does lift spacers...simple lift and pretty cheap...4x4parts.com has lift springs and a full lift kit package with struts, mounts, shocks, and springs....if your mechanically inclined doing the work isn't hard...I just did new front struts myself in a few hrs...also where did you go wheeling?? Mine has yet to be off road

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

We went out in Canaveral Groves/Port St. John. (North Cocoa ) Lots of area out there to get dirty. Plenty of people on the weekends too. But theres so much area that in doesnt get crowded. Need to have some good rain so the mud holes fill back up. They aren't dried up yet but you can tell where they normally sit with the water level.

Went over the weekend and hit something that slashed my tire. But I cant do anything right now about it cause I dont have the key for the locking lug....

Edited by MojoMike

All fixed now. Have a buddy that works at a tire shop that had a tool to remove the keyed lug nuts. So i had him remove them off all 4 corners. Pressure washed the truck last night so its all nice and clean and ready for the mud again :laugh: .

• Like 1