R50 - QX4 parts compatibility

Zero

I picked up an 01 QX4 a few weeks ago and I'm trying to replace a few parts. I know that most of the parts between the R50 and the qx are interchangeable, but there are some that aren't.

Do they use the same fender flares? From looking at pictures, it seems like the flares off the pathy are thinner. Anyone know the answer to this?

I know that body and interior have some differences, some subtle, some not so much. The qx4 has a different front bumper cover, turn signals, fog lights, front corner lights, taillights, tailgate, added cladding on the doors/rockers, and IIRC the flares are slightly different (certainly could be wrong though). Inside subtle differences continue, as far as I recall many have upgraded the pathy to qx4 pieces inside, cluster, dash clock, assorted trim.

I've got a driver side QX4 fender that I installed, all the bolt holes lined up except the corner (signal) light is a different shape, causing a gap. (fixed with metal tape and spray paint) and the hood line does not quite a match the fender line. I suppose I could have shimmed it but, mine is a bush truck so I didn't care (much). at least I don't have to look at the cancer anymore.