Guess it's time!

RoguePathy

LOL The Pathy Whisperer...

If I was in California I would be all over that two toned one, but shipping is expensive and cl advises against wiring money :( though it may make for a decent flight / road trip combo...

As far as cargo, that's what the Rogue is for, and once my girl gets her Liberty back the pathy will be an only me vehicle for the most part when I want to play

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I was just playing. They are dime a dozen out here, but the older ones are getting harder to find. Still, California cars (West Coast) are what you want-no rust!

If there was a deal locally, I could check it out for you and handle transactions, but to come and get it/have it shipped does cost $, and most people want to see things in person first anyway.

Still, the point is don't settle and be patient; expand your search radius.

The longest haul I know of is a guy from Canada flying down and driving a Pathy home from Florida, so it has been done... ;)

B

• Like 1

I went from Minnesota to Florida to get a member's old ride.

Or am I the guy you were thinking of, Precise?

Anyway, Minnesota/Canada, all the same.
Buying from a board member is probably the best bet for most people, if timing is right for everyone.

At least you know they gave a crap and took at least decent car of it, or better.

The journey begins, as they spent their last night together I had realized that I had scoffed at almost every vehicular reunite after years because I was jealous. Turns out, I was, because I didn't think I would ever be a part of something with that much feeling, until now. It's because of this wonderful community that I can have this feeling, full of sadness and yet so much happiness. I will stay around and keep my eyes open for my piece of Pathy love where ever it may come from. Thank you NPORA, for helping me restore what's right to Mini Me.

3430227f378030fb62e7174e1887aeac.jpg

fskc B, that white 93 looks like it's in awesome shape, except for the somewhat high mileage. But whatever.

Excuse me, you pasty Canadian?? Come on by again and say that when I don't have a broken rib... :D

I specified 4x4, 4 door, and 1994-95 in that order for a reason. You know exactly why, so don't get all high and mighty because you can do an oil change now. P...

;)

The journey begins, as they spent their last night together I had realized that I had scoffed at almost every vehicular reunite after years because I was jealous. Turns out, I was, because I didn't think I would ever be a part of something with that much feeling, until now. It's because of this wonderful community that I can have this feeling, full of sadness and yet so much happiness. I will stay around and keep my eyes open for my piece of Pathy love where ever it may come from. Thank you NPORA, for helping me restore what's right to Mini Me.

Very cool of you to re-sell back to Slick; you didn't need to and no one would think less of you if you didn't.

I know that we are 2k miles apart, but if you need any help with Pathys, let me know. I have connections... :D

Have you considered R50s? They are quite capable in their own right, and have some nice upgrades to the WD21s. Just saying, we own both...

B

• Like 1

Excuse me, you pasty Canadian?? Come on by again and say that when I don't have a broken rib... :D

I specified 4x4, 4 door, and 1994-95 in that order for a reason. You know exactly why, so don't get all high and mighty because you can do an oil change now. P...

;)

Very cool of you to re-sell back to Slick; you didn't need to and no one would think less of you if you didn't.

I know that we are 2k miles apart, but if you need any help with Pathys, let me know. I have connections... :D

Have you considered R50s? They are quite capable in their own right, and have some nice upgrades to the WD21s. Just saying, we own both...

B

I think you misunderstood. I actually like it. They look their best in white :D

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

LOL As usual, I misunderstood... :rolleyes:

I usually see 'fark B' as a pejorative, not a exclamative. :shrug:

Yeah, not a bad start at all, and white wears the best.

Need a Pathy? come West... ;)

B

P.S. You still are a pasty Canadian...

Nah, don't settle for less, get a 4 door 4x4, 1994-1995 preferably...

2wd doesn't get much better mileage than the 4x4 and parts are harder to find since they are somewhat rare.

The 2 doors are seriously lacking for access to the rear area, especially of you have the seats down and are using it for a cargo area. Only a few rare 1990 2 doors came with the VG30e, otherwise you are stuck with TBI, two injectors and a funky system rather than MPFI with fuel rails that run cleaner and more efficient.

1994-1995 have rounded timing belt pulleys that change the recommended replacement intervals from every 60k miles to every 105k miles, and a more updated interior and probably less miles/rust.

But hey, what do I know? :whistle:

In my experience, the four doors seem to have more problems with frame rust. 3 two doors with nice, solid frames and one 95 with a nice hole on both sides. Maybe because the rust ate out all of the poorly maintained two doors...

I think the 2 doors look better, and I'll just swap in a fuel rail and ECM from a 300ZX or a later pathfinder into it. I'm okay with changing the timing belt @60k.

My baby is home! Took her for a short spin up the road, then tucked her up in the garage. Strong as an ox, healthy as always. Just wayyyy uglier in body... boy that kid thrashed her. Oh well, i can once again shower my baby with lots of tlc :-)

All that matters is that she's home.

• Like 1

;)

B

I'm definitely appreciative of the warm welcome and how even as a newb I've already had an awesome experience here and feel like part of the family. Slick and I have been looking and we have a couple in mind, but extra help is always welcomed!!

In my experience, the four doors seem to have more problems with frame rust. 3 two doors with nice, solid frames and one 95 with a nice hole on both sides. Maybe because the rust ate out all of the poorly maintained two doors...

I think the 2 doors look better, and I'll just swap in a fuel rail and ECM from a 300ZX or a later pathfinder into it. I'm okay with changing the timing belt @60k.

Not every one lives in a snow/salt/rust area, and some people have smog laws. :shrug:

Neither of my 95s have had rust issues, and one was from Pittsburg Pa and the other from Rustchester NY. Funny thing, we don't spray the roads with corrosives out here. You'd be amazed at the difference that makes... ;)

That means you have to come around here more often.

*cough*

Because you have to own a Pathy to post...

*cough*

I'm definitely appreciative of the warm welcome and how even as a newb I've already had an awesome experience here and feel like part of the family. Slick and I have been looking and we have a couple in mind, but extra help is always welcomed!!

You have shown class and fit right in; it is only your doing. ;)

Hopefully you can find something good locally, but don't rush and if I can help, let me know...

B

I hate being forgetful -_- lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't feel bad. ... I'm surprised i had enough brain power to do it. This week has started off like 7 kinds of HELL. Omg. O.o