Guess it's time!

RoguePathy

Howdy all, I've been lurking the forum for a couple weeks now trying to see what I've gotten myself into with my latest vehicle purchase. Decided to make my account $600 lighter and came away with a 92 Pathfinder XE 5 speed and I am learning more and more about it every day! And it looks good next to my 2012 Rogue lol.

As far as I know it has a K&N, Thorley headers, some sort of Flowmaster, an undisclosed 3" suspension lift, 32x10.50s on wheels that I need to figure the BS out on so I can get another for a spare, spare rack deleted, manual hubs, a beefy as hell Smittybilt front bumper, and I THINK that's it....well, minus a few more lights that will be coming soon...lol

Pics will come when I gather up the cajones to flex it out on the mud/rock piles down the street from me where they are building new houses and dumping the excess stone.

Just in case anyone reads this and is in the Louisville area, I would love to meet some more Pathfinder people and learn more about the suspension on them, it's a big difference from the full size Broncos that I have been used to...lol

• Like 1

such a good action shot...-_- I removed the lights from the bumper to make room for the LED pods I have coming and relocated them to the roof, now to make them brighter cause they really suck when on by themselves.

Pathy_zpsupnroavz.jpg

It could be...she's not too far from where I am...I'm not too entirely sure, from what I gathered the PO before the PO had it out of state according to the KY title...if it was Slick's old rig, it's probably missing a lot of the parts it had under her ownership, I wish the wheels would be the same as hers were cause those are my favorite kind of wheels!

**edit** I would be willing to bet that it is her old one...Mini Me as she called it is a damn near spot on match for mine down to all the audio wiring and the EQ left in it...anyone got her contact info or know if she still comes around? It would be neat to retrace the history on this Pathfinder :)

Edited by RoguePathy
  • Like 1

Welcome to the forum!

Slick(she) had dual rate torsion bars and a dual colored stripe down the sides on one of her rigs.

Looks like we may find out soon...

4 user(s) are reading this topic

4 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

5523Pathfinder, adamzan, RoguePathy, Slick

Edited by 5523Pathfinder
  • Like 1

THAT'S MY BABY!!!!! *cries* does she still have the purple turd? (Dodge plumb crazy purple engine i built)

I brought mini me from CA to IN in 2009. Got in real bad financial shape and sold her to a Dr from KY who bought her for his son... Rick i think the guys name was.

I bought mini me from a friend in CA in 2003.

• Like 1

Does it have a purple engine? Also it would have came from Cali and then to Indiana.

the purple engine would be kind of hard to tell, the PO had it redone from what he said...but looking closer, the AC bracket and dipstick handle were painted purple...talk about crazy!

THAT'S MY BABY!!!!! *cries* does she still have the purple turd? (Dodge plumb crazy purple engine i built)

I brought mini me from CA to IN in 2009. Got in real bad financial shape and sold her to a Dr from KY who bought her for his son... Rick i think the guys name was.

I bought mini me from a friend in CA in 2003.

I was going to refrain from driving her long distances, but next weekend I will be up in West Harrison for my sister's baby shower, I can bring her up instead of the Rogue and you can see her again if you'd like to :)

OMG OMG OMG!!!! I would love to see her! I cried for WEEKS after having to sell her. I built that girl from the ground up. Her whole life is documented from 2004 on this forum. (As was my other pathy, king caca)

• Like 1

*cries* i can't believe she's resurfaced. I thought I'd never see her again. Mile marker manual hubs, large brackets from bumper to frame (welded), used to have a 1500 watt stereo in her...

• Like 1

One of the MM hubs was replaced, the other replacement sits in a bag in the back with 3 more oil filters...the kid I got her from was a bit odd...said the clutch needed replaced and that it needed a rack, so far it's been add fluid to the res for the clutch and tighten the clamps on a hose...lol the stereo was gutted and it seems to have all the wiring still (which I tapped into for the lights lol) and the EQ is still there but it sounds like they replaced the speakers with factory ones... who needs a radio anyway? lol The only thing that is really missing that makes me a little nervous is a spare tire, but I do like the rack on the back being gone though

Awesome. I have TONS more pics of her (and exhaust vids on YouTube) i spent $1,100 building that system, from the thorleys, to the entirely custom 2.5" pipe dumping down underneath.... from the day i got her, to the frost Dec 14, 2009 i sold her.

• Like 1

Awesome. I have TONS more pics of her (and exhaust vids on YouTube) i spent $1,100 building that system, from the thorleys, to the entirely custom 2.5" pipe dumping down underneath.... from the day i got her, to the frost Dec 14, 2009 i sold her.

I can't wait to bring her up! Maybe we could get some action shots somewhere for the nostalgia of it all :)

I wish I still had access to a family friend's piece of land out in Dillsboro, trails long enough to get lost for hours without even trying...

But all in all I am extremely excited that this connection has been made, and that she's as you remember her (minus a couple appearance type parts for now) because I have seen cars that I used to own a few years after I sold them and could've killed the current owner for changing almost everything about the car >_<

• Like 1

I can't wait to bring her up! Maybe we could get some action shots somewhere for the nostalgia of it all :)

I wish I still had access to a family friend's piece of land out in Dillsboro, trails long enough to get lost for hours without even trying...

But all in all I am extremely excited that this connection has been made, and that she's as you remember her (minus a couple appearance type parts for now) because I have seen cars that I used to own a few years after I sold them and could've killed the current owner for changing almost everything about the car >_<[/quote

She looks a bit rough, but for the most part still my beautiful baby. Any... uh... chan:e you'd sell her back to me??

• Like 1

A bit rough, yes, she's had quite a few "romps" out at DTOR and was pretty much a full time wheeler from what the kid said...that's just the body though, underneath she's still solid as a rock!

I don't know if selling would be on the agenda though just now, got her 2 weeks ago Saturday, but if it comes to it, you will be the first to know!! And at least now you can have visitations since all of my family lives relatively close to you :)

• Like 1

A bit rough, yes, she's had quite a few "romps" out at DTOR and was pretty much a full time wheeler from what the kid said...that's just the body though, underneath she's still solid as a rock!

I don't know if selling would be on the agenda though just now, got her 2 weeks ago Saturday, but if it comes to it, you will be the first to know!! And at least now you can have visitations since all of my family lives relatively close to you :)

AWESOME! ! I'll take visitations if i can't buy her bacholy hell i can't see anything. . Npora + cell phone = I'm in hell

• Like 1