$89 Car while i search for another pathy.

Kyle94

So i picked up this car on thursday. It was their daughters first car. 1998 Nissan Altima GLE fully loaded. Story was she was driving down the freeway and the car shut off. I listened to it turn over nothing seemed bad. Figured worst case, it needed a headgasket. Towed it home, got it to fire off ether once, figured it was spark or fuel. I was messing with it alone on friday. Pulled the cap (brand new distributor, cap, wires, and rotor.) set the three screws for the cap on the fender, pulled the cap. Another screw fell out (wtf, where did this one come from?) looking at it... touched the rotor and it just spun and spun around.... when they did the new parts they didnt tighten the screw on the back of the rotor enough and it wiggled loose. I lost said screw when it fell out. Best part. I paid $75 for the car and a new rotor with a screw was $14. $89 car to hold me over until tax time ish when i look for another pathfinder or a 3.4 4runner. :) If anyone has any hookups on some cosmetic parts or know where to find them for this altima let me know. Figured i'd share my story.

Oh, and i need to find out why the rad fans don't come on..... at all. :( Over heats when idling for extended periods of time.

12004706_898760520161077_553887964526937

It does have an ugly side :( (hence the request for cosmetics) but the leather interior is almost flawless.

12002106_896059950431134_581292906937333

Yeah it was crazy lol. last hundred bucks to my name.

Cleaned and detailed the inside today.. i gotta stop buying cars owned by chicks... filthy.

Discovered the fans are shot. Junk yard trip soon it is.. :( Got good tires all around now. this car rides super smooth!

For sure! lol. Didn't find any feminine products tho. So were good. lol.

Just got new cooling fans for it today. All is well. Next is to tackle to axle. then just cosmetics. :)

Trader backed out... oh well. got my old job back making good money. gonna save up for 2001 or newer. more specifically a 2003 or 2004. being a 5 speed would be a bonus. lol.