OEM light bar?

88scratchfinder

Ive been looking for one of the rare and elusive factory light bars and stumbled across some sites selling what i think are them but im unsure, there's no pictures just a part number and i dont know the number to confirm. Hoping one of you might know more than me, heres one of the sites http://www.nissanpartsconnection.com/OEMParts/nissan-142/9/999F3W7000.html

Seems like you can also get one from Rob at FactoryNissanParts

Slightly more expensive but I think you will save on the shipping with him and be sure to get the part. Nice to see these are still around and not that expensive really for what you are getting.

http://www.factorynissanparts.com/parts/index.cfm?searchText=999F3W7000&make=Nissan&action=oePartSearch&siteid=214081

• 2 weeks later...

That's what it looks like from what I've seen. I would reach out to Rob and ask him. He tends to have more detailed schematics for some parts that he might be able to share. It looks like it should be a straight forward installation. There are a couple of members here that have them that will hopefully chime in.

The install is very straight forward. Just remove the 4x4 badges to reveal the mounting holes. You will need 4 bolts to mount the bar, I used allen style bolts with a countersunk head. The 4x4 badges will have to be shaved smooth on the backside so you can re apply them onto the light bar. The other thing I want to mention is the rubber seal that runs around the bar. I suggest when you inquire about the light bar, make sure that seal is included.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

use 3m double sided tape when you reinstall the 4x4 badges, when I bought my bar it came with the huge bosch lights

I replaced them with KC series 57s and the clear pencil beam lens and 100 watt h3 bulbs that cut down on the wind drag quite a bit

• Like 1