Official Arizona Roll call thread!

HarleyQuinn

Funny, I was actually hoping to do CK on Monday or Tuesday, but might end up on something lighter like Castle Hot Springs Road (branches off from the path). Buddy from SoCal coming in this weekend and we're overhauling his truck (lift, SFD, locker, LSD, ARB bumper, winch, sliders, tire carrier, air lift...I did say overhaul, right??) and hope to take it out for a test before he has to head back.

Otherwise, I'm totally down for a CK trip or wherever whenever. Just need to get out and test the truck. Took it up to the Rim over the weekend, but need more than that.

• 3 weeks later...

Tsaile, Arizona. "Resort area" of the Navajo Nation, where 90% of the roads aren't paved, and at least half not even graded. ;) For those geographically challenged, close to the Four Corners, at the head of Canyon de Chelly, in the Lukachukai Mountains. Pleased to meet you all!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm here!! Glad I found this thread! I am in the Scottsdale area, cant wait to turn my Path into a monster truck and run over all of these porsches P...

Anyways totally down to get together. Also does anyone know of some good places here in Phoenix/AZ to get work done?

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
13 hours ago, R50JR said:

Who dis?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a new member from the northern part of Arizona. Just getting started on my 96 pathfinder. new to the whole 4x4 scene. Just want to see whats all out there as far as 4x4 clubs. 

Ok. Cool. Just thought I'd say hi to everyone in Arizona. Where about do you all go for off roading down in your part of the state?

I’ve only been to sedona and across the street from my house is a huge wash and open space all around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok. Cool. Just thought I'd say hi to everyone in Arizona. Where about do you all go for off roading down in your part of the state?

As a former Phoenician, get an AZ DeLorme Gazetteer (https://www.amazon.com/DeLorme%C2%AE-Arizona-Atlas-Gazetteer-Delorme/dp/1946494143). AZ is completely full of great places to go - just remember, LOTS of Water & probably some Emergency Communication gear. The Sonoran can kill you quick in the summer if you get stranded somewhere remote (& there’s lots of that in AZ). This is also a great book (https://www.amazon.com/Guide-Arizona-Backroads-4-Wheel-Drive-Trails/dp/1934838195) Also Northern AZ, SW CO & Southern UT are right next door. You couldn’t be in a better place to explore.

7 hours ago, RainGoat said:

As a former Phoenician, get an AZ DeLorme Gazetteer (https://www.amazon.com/DeLorme%C2%AE-Arizona-Atlas-Gazetteer-Delorme/dp/1946494143). AZ is completely full of great places to go - just remember, LOTS of Water & probably some Emergency Communication gear. The Sonoran can kill you quick in the summer if you get stranded somewhere remote (& there’s lots of that in AZ). This is also a great book (https://www.amazon.com/Guide-Arizona-Backroads-4-Wheel-Drive-Trails/dp/1934838195) Also Northern AZ, SW CO & Southern UT are right next door. You couldn’t be in a better place to explore.

I live up here on the reservation. So off roading is all around up here. Yes make sure you pack what you need. But good to know where i can find information for different parts of the state. Thank you.

• 1 year later...