Sign in to follow this  
HarleyQuinn

Official Arizona Roll call thread!

Calling all Arizonans! Where are you at in the Grand Canyon state?

We need to put together a meet sometime! Maybe a run up to Crown king?

Funny, I was actually hoping to do CK on Monday or Tuesday, but might end up on something lighter like Castle Hot Springs Road (branches off from the path). Buddy from SoCal coming in this weekend and we're overhauling his truck (lift, SFD, locker, LSD, ARB bumper, winch, sliders, tire carrier, air lift...I did say overhaul, right??) and hope to take it out for a test before he has to head back.

Otherwise, I'm totally down for a CK trip or wherever whenever. Just need to get out and test the truck. Took it up to the Rim over the weekend, but need more than that.

Tsaile, Arizona. "Resort area" of the Navajo Nation, where 90% of the roads aren't paved, and at least half not even graded. ;) For those geographically challenged, close to the Four Corners, at the head of Canyon de Chelly, in the Lukachukai Mountains. Pleased to meet you all!

So can you get us access to some good wheeling/camping out there? How much are rez permits? It's going to be getting cold up there soon.

I'm here!! Glad I found this thread! I am in the Scottsdale area, cant wait to turn my Path into a monster truck and run over all of these porsches P...

Anyways totally down to get together. Also does anyone know of some good places here in Phoenix/AZ to get work done?

Thread bump. Who's still around?

east mesa who romps it out in the superstition mountains and goes to the hard to find camp sites.