Located Nissan Terrano

Riz98

Hello everyone. A little about my past. Owned a 1986.5 Nissan Hardbody 4x4 and then upgraded to a 1998 Nissan Frontier with the 4 cylinder. Upgraded the suspension and steering with SLR products. A little expensive but everything was top notch. Brass bushings in the steering components was nice and easy for replacement. Had to sell the Frontier as it couldn't fit the family. I recently came across a imported Nissan Terrano with the 2.7 turbo diesel. The Terrano is imported from Japan and titled with registration so that shouldn't be a problem. The engine is right at 100,000 miles and should have plenty of life left according to the Aussies. It is right hand drive so that will take a little getting used to. Any inputs would be greatly appreciated if anybody has experience with this engine and it is also running a Frybrid WVO system.

I cannot get a loan from the bank for this so I wont be buying it. For anybody interested search "Nissan Terrano" in the San Diego Craigslist. I never went to personally look at this vehicle but from the pictures it looks clean.