Lokka Automatic Locker Group Buy

LesterB

I received a separate bill for customs fees about 2 weeks after I had the locker. My kit for the '95 did not come with a cross shaft.

How much did it end up being? When I bought mine a while ago, it was all included in the price. But still, sounds like it's a $100, 25% discount. Not bad.

Also, the HD shaft only comes with the R50 version, otherwise the cross shaft gets re-used.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hard to say. I've seen some of their other promotions last for months, but this one in particular they said would be for a short period. I'd say try to jump on it when you can if you're really interested.

• 3 months later...

What's your offer? :D

I would be interested at the price you paid for it!

In the mean time I'm starting new GROUP BUY with same prices and details as you guys just had.

LOKKA confirmed with pricing so we good to go!

We already have 5 people on board in other forums.

Is there more interest here?

I would be interested at the price you paid for it!

In the mean time I'm starting new GROUP BUY with same prices and details as you guys just had.

LOKKA confirmed with pricing so we good to go!

We already have 5 people on board in other forums.

Is there more interest here?

I'll pass.

But good luck on the group buy!

• 1 month later...

If the group buy is still going I would like to join in. I just contacted someone from lokka thru FB. Id rather buy for the forums. Please let me know, Thanks. Mines a 2001 R50 with 32" tires but needs locked up badly so I can actually go out and hang with the Heeps and Yotas.

Thanks everyone Ill get pics up soon as I can figure it out. I just lifted new 15x8 3.65"BS wheels and 32x11.5 MXTs 1" spacer in front and 2" spacer in rear. Waiting for the my Springs and Struts to come from Aus in a few months then I do the 3" SFD with the 2" King Lift, Also installed the Westin Grill guard and rear tail guard. Got a 39"x64" basket going ontop after I paint it. Super excited to get this thing ready for summer

Also Im getting stickers made in silver to go on the basket big letters, Yakima, NPORA, SSI

ssi is the name of our company Superior Soobie & Import

Edited by Subi69