eBay Snorkles

William

Guys. Been looking for a Snorkle to add to my Pathy. I like the one made by SAFARI SNORKLE (SS700HF) for our WD21. However, it's too darn expensive.

Been looking on eBay for alternatives and found few sold in the UK willing to ship across the pond for nearly half the price of the SAFARI (after S&H).

Will there be a major differences in the material, finish and build qualities between the two?

They claim to be made of LLDPE (PolyEthylene) and not Fiber Glass.

William

seeing as lots of guys have made their own out of PVC pipe and they work fine, I'd say this one will work as well, and have a nice factory look. the hard part is cutting a hole through the fender and side wall of the engine bay. somewhere on YouTube is a video of this process.

just installed one for my terrano wd21 so far it fits with no problem...it was made of LLDPE material (taiwan made), a template was also included as a guide for cutting holes in your fender. oh the only thing i dont like is the word NAVARA embossed on it..(plan of grinding it in the future)

Edited by dirtbike23

Since it is for a different engine, don't expect it to be a simple bolt on (under hood plumbing). If it works out that way great, but go into it planning on some custom work adapting it to the VG intake.