Help!

Angelmen

Those 3 lights are the indicator for an alternator that isn't charging. If you're over heating, I'd guess the belt snapped off as it runs the alternator and water pump.

The alternator pulley is missing? Or the water pump pulley and fan and fan clutch? :blink:

So the best bet to get either would be the wrecking hard or check the Classifieds section here and see if any one is parting a VG30 (V6) WD21 Pathfinder or Hardbody (D21) out.

You could also post in the Classifieds > Parts wanted section.

Note that is also assumes that the Alternator output shaft and/or Water pump are in good condition so as to allow a replacement pulley to be mounted without any problems.

The alternator pulley is gone that is wired but whatever the good thing is I still have my old alternator with the pulley so I'll get that one 😀 and I'm here all ready I'm just going to change all the belts, do you guys know what kind of belts are good out there ? thanks u guys !!!

I'm sure people may have accessory belt brand preferences, like Goodyear, Gates, etc maybe even line specific like Goodyear Gatorbacks. But honestly for me I have not had any problems with specific belts in a long time, brand name or store brands (Napa, etc) have all been reliable for me.

Just make sure you get the pulley on right and the nut tight :aok: