Flag mounting question

Slimshade1

Where can I mount a flag at on my 92 pathy. I want to put a pole up maybe 2 I had a fiberglass cb antenna that I used but I took that off it didn't work well anyway. What are some options I have

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Position it on the rear tyre carrier. Couple of zap straps around the flag pole and rear bar should hold it.

What's a zap strap

I just had a brain wave, get an old plastic drink bottle and paint it so it matches the rear tyre carrier, zip tie it onto the tyre carrier down at the base. Now you have the flag pole holder so the flag won't slide down and fall off. Put another couple of zip ties around the actual flag pole. Be aware that flags get destroyed pretty quickly by driving. My buddy had one one his and it was all in tatters after freeway driving and I don't think the cops like it either.

I just had a brain wave, get an old plastic drink bottle and paint it so it matches the rear tyre carrier, zip tie it onto the tyre carrier down at the base. Now you have the flag pole holder so the flag won't slide down and fall off. Put another couple of zip ties around the actual flag pole. Be aware that flags get destroyed pretty quickly by driving. My buddy had one one his and it was all in tatters after freeway driving and I don't think the cops like it either.

I usually hose clamp it to the pole so I'll just do that. Then I take it off if I go on the freeway and the cops here usually wave at me when I'm going down the road I'm in arizona

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I zip tied an old 2 part fishing rod to the tire carrier on the rear and put a flag on the top, just slide the top half in when I want a flag and leave the base tied on the rest of the time.