Calling All Bay Area Wheelers! (Meet and Greet)

Enjoi408

Hello Bay Area!

Mark and I were talking and we wanted to jump start the bay area crowd. Let's do a meet and greet to check out some of the rigs and meet new friends. I havent been wheeling for a while and have been itching to go. I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way. So please respond with availibility and general area you live at so we can decide on a centralized location to meet up.

I'm from San Jose. I am availible can meet all week, any day.

Hey sup guys mark here. Im from san leandro. Yes me too, after having my daughter and put my family on my priority list i havent been wheeling as well. I have a new build and want to ran over things in hollister lol. So lets get this ball rolling!!!!!!

I just realized that it's my mother's birthday that day and I wont be able to meet up. Should we move into the next week, giving TownDawg enough time to set up his springs???

54Oval, welcome! Would you be willing to meet up in Hayward for a meet and greet? We would love to get to know more of the bay area wheelers!

hey sup 54oval

Thank-you. I'm down for a meet and greet, times not so much on my side but I'll try. Edited by 54oval