will this work

i was looking around and saw a few body mounts and i was thinking if i could modify with some washers or something but get these and place on top of the original body mounts i have on there now? i cant seam to find a legit 2 inch body lift for the 95 pathfinder http://www.autozone.com/body-suspension-and-steering/body-mount-set/dorman-body-mount-set/254702_0_0/

Nice thing about a BL; a lot of jobs get easier with the extra space.
I only have a 1" BL on mine and pulling the trans and removing a header were both much easier than they were before the BL.

Use the 4x4 parts kit.

The main difference between kits for MOST other vehicles is the bolts. 4wheel parts stores sell generic lift blocks from 1" to 4" and if you source your own bolts (order through Fastenal) your 90% there.
The last 10% is things like fuel tube extension, drive shaft hoop extension and parking brake cable relocation...

Edited by MY1PATH

thanks guys i have been looking and looking iv seen where guys used hockey pucks washers just all kinds of crap i don't want a crap job lol i don't wanna be going back in in a few months replacing body mounts because of a poor job

BTW if one of your rubber mounts is cracked or dry rotted THEN go buy that doorman part.

ONE hockey puck may be good for ONE INCH. Don't start stacking them, stuff starts bending and flexing in ways it shouldn't.
You lift block should be ONE solid piece.

Edited by MY1PATH

Go to the how-to section, Its all there. step by step with pictures.
blocks go on top of stock mounts with longer bolts. There are special ways to get to some of the bolts and special ways to correctly align the rear bolts without letting the body slip crooked on you while its on jacks. Read the how-to, its all there.