Did you know it was your Anniversary?

Precise1

Today's Forum Anniversaries: 18 [Collapse]

The following members are celebrating an anniversary today:

RedPath88 (10), kbroussard1974 (8), gregy (8), Defiant (8), trahsub (8), fil85 (7), Rinat (7), booma (7), CplRooster (6), YSO81G (6), jboogie (4), Jonnythebeaver (3), BrizzyPathfinder (3), diefabrik (2), cyoteone (2), praddi (2), maxs_pathy603 (2), Melloone (1)

Congrats everyone, and especially to you Red! :beer:

Ever think you would waste this much time here? How do you feel now that you are 10 years older? You know that the next 10 are going to go a lot quicker, right? :whistle:

B

Bah, not especially me... but thank you :beer:

I only noticed that a little while ago even though I had logged in quite a few times today :shrug:

10yrs... in some ways it does not seem like it, but overall it feels like more. But I guess that's because it's ten years as an active member, with a bunch more dating back to the original pre-NPORA board just browsing and lurking :ph33r:

But either way :aok:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's your turn B!

Precise1 (11), lloydk (10), alterbr33d (8), lunchindabox (8), Zealous (7), Alawadhi (6), XAVI (5), 67vdubguy (4), tovapa (4), The_Beasst (4), Jim_Baker (4), jonnybegood (3), 95TERRA (3), mforry (3), Eeersh (3), Tomdnz (3), katxox (2), 95NPF (2), astusroyal (2), AirChime (1), weschester (1), lschs54 (1)

:beer: