Slight oil leak out of back of alternator

Hi guys, I've noticed that I have a small amout of oil weaping out of the back of the alternator. I've figured that is the vacuum pump on the rear of the alternator I assume the oil is there for lubrication. Ive read that theres a pair of o-rings in there and is it possible they've gone or could the banjo bolts be leaking? I'm heading off on a 3000km road trip in a couple of weeks so I just wanna be sure everythings ready to go. Also any road trip preps you'd reccomend? Cheers guys

Ahhh.... is that a 2.7? I ask because I've changed my alternator and there are three bolts, two electrical connections and one belt.... no oil on a 3.0 v6 alternator. Since I have worked with banjo bolts a lot I know a good seal is very important ( I've been covered in hydraulic fluid more than once because I didn't confirm that the seals were good ). If you've moved the banjo bolts at all there is a chance that the seals are broken.

Yeah its a 2.7. I havent moved any of the fittings or moved the fittings, although after looking at it last night I am starting to think that the leak is coming from the seal. Maybe vibrations from the engine? I dunno. Maybe time to reseat the connection or new lines are in order :) cheers special