Might pick up xterra

thorpe991

So my gmc i bought last winter is becoming a money pit so its time to ship her on her way so theres a 04 xterra with 117xxx auto with the 3.3 i belive (info just says v6) it does not have a hitch however so before i call on it i am wondering if the hitch off my 97 pathy will mount to it? And the hubs on my pathy came off a 01 xterra will they fit the 04 xterra? Do the 04 xterra still have a 6 on 5.5 bolt pattern ?

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

If you are looking to pull things then I would go with then next generation Xterra '05-08 to stay in your price range. They have dropped in price a lot at least in my neck of the woods and they are way stronger. I had an '05 and it would tow like a champ.

Yeah that body style around here still runs in the high teens like 15000 to 18000

Thats if you can find any for sale

That is ridiculous. Well the US dollar is doing well. Come and pick one up in Quebec and bring it back. Check out kijiji.ca and see for yourself. R50's are a dime a dozen in Montreal and we have plenty of Xterra(s). I've been tempted a few times.

Back in 2010 you could get an '05 Xterra for between $8-15 in very good condition and low km(s). Now I can find them for between $5-$9 depending on condition.

Edited by Pav

Just was searching for a bit and the best bang for your buck for towing is an '02-'04 Pathfinder. I can't believe how cheap they are at least in my area.

Yeah here 02 - 04 pathys run for about 2 to 6 grand what really bad is a 95 chevy rusted out will sell for 4 grand with almost 200000 miles on it