Spotted in MN - Fellow member?

Alas, the mystery driver remains anonymous. Saw him again the other day, but was driving the BMW and I think he just thought I was weird for lookin so hard..

I feel the same way, it's such a regular, unspectular truck, that pointing them out or getting excited to see another one just seems weird lol. It's not like spotting something exotic. My wife thinks I'm weird too.

• Like 1

Never had that issue, only time I would see a wd21 around here was at the pick a part, most r50s are picking up their kids from soccer, and the average Xterra would look at me funny because I don't have a Dick Dastardly moustache and wear thick black framed glasses with no lenses

I think it's cool to see other people still driving them. Here in Australia, I maybe see one or two per week but that's it. They are getting rare. I don't really see any of the next model up either.

I see them but they're rarely if ever not rusting away. His was in pretty decent shape, rack, front and rear roof lights, nissan oem brush guard, 3" inch lift, and nismo stickers all over

I guess Nashville is just a WD21 magnet. I regularly see 5 others, including a red one at work. There are even more that I see on the rare occasion (on the road, not so much in the JY anymore).

Mine's the only 2-door, though. :aok:

I just saw this post today, new to the forum. I just bought a 95 XE here in MN (original CO, not all rusted yet), good to be back in the NIssans. I had a 95 SE Truck a few years ago, and I wanted an occasional driver/hunting rig. Glad I found this one! It's not without issues at 190k though.

madhakish- you have another fellow Pathfinder driver near you! Mine is white with a 3" body lift.

• Like 1

still plenty of both wd21 and r50 on the road here but they are slowly going, mostly i think mostly due to the auto's dying most arn't willing to fork out the $ for a rebuild and it helps South Australia has historically had the oldest fleet of cars in Aus, generally good for rust too