My new 2001 LE 4x4

• 1 month later...

Made a recent trip to out east, exploring the area as we went along with no real plan in mind. The state turns to dry, arid desert really quickly. 2hrs from home and it was about 40 degrees hotter and dry. Great short trip with my family. 

O5p3mlJ.png

dXsRguM.jpg

3kiE2WY.jpg

WPFdJya.jpg

7m3ptit.png

H7K3QNZ.jpg

UsQ5Xa5.jpg

nyHTrlX.png

hkOSlmh.jpg

• Like 11

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Ran the Gambler500 with @Slartibartfast this past weekend. The original plan was to take the Pines to Spines 2003 LE but I didnt have enough time to sort its electrical problems. So we took my 2001 instead. Really enjoyed meeting and hanging with @Slartibartfast. His rig is one of the cleanest WD's I've seen! The gambler crowd is a pretty wild bunch and there was plenty examples of creative and nutty cars that had all the right hackery to make for a fun weekend. Explored a large area east of the cascades which was mostly new to me and played around at Moses Lake briefly before heading out.  

qGtW3wG.jpg

1TOR7Ix.jpg

lQfA15H.jpg

fEN0BWI.jpg

sBGABP6.jpg

xnGnl6X.jpg

yYkfKke.jpg

OE634S9.jpg

NhWyflg.jpg

p37DeA7.jpg

• Like 9

Cleanest 1988 power wheels I've ever seen! And you yanked out the real power wheels (half cut Ford Festiva) at the dunes like it wasnt even there! I thought for sure that thing was going to act like a boat anchor

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Great trip with some of the PNW folks this past weekend @Stpickens and his dad in a slick kitted out Subaru, @zakzackzachary @02_Pathy @Citron and @SteelerCam. Ran section 1 of the Washington Back-country Discovery Route and got my technical fix afterwards at Jones Creek with @02_Pathy 

dBCnBcE.jpg

Y566zQF.jpg

qGVOdn8.jpg

pjTUCad.jpg

dord611.jpg

CImD0GS.jpg

XxGv0uR.jpg

cEJQ2aF.jpg

URrDuTD.jpg

IeVnMvV.jpg

Edited by TowndawgR50
  • Like 9