Last Minute Wheelin'!

5523Pathfinder

Just like the title says, its kinda last minute. But there is a high probablity I will be going out to Tahuya on Sunday. Ive got a few family members who wanna to wheel their Xterras and the Land Rover. So, if you are interested, we should be headed that way near 9-10 am. I will swing by Safeway like normal. IF you see me and Big Homie, flag us down. Otherwise, I will have the CB on channel 4 and work our way the even channels if there is too much traffic. See ya guys! Have good holiday weekend!

• Like 1

Just like the title says, its kinda last minute. But there is a high probablity I will be going out to Tahuya on Sunday. Ive got a few family members who wanna to wheel their Xterras and the Land Rover. So, if you are interested, we should be headed that way near 9-10 am. I will swing by Safeway like normal. IF you see me and Big Homie, flag us down. Otherwise, I will have the CB on channel 4 and work our way the even channels if there is too much traffic. See ya guys! Have good holiday weekend!

Mine will be ready in another week. :(