2001 LE in the twin city

Hello all. I've viewed this forum for awhile now for help and diagnosis of problems with my 2001 LE. You guys have been very helpful so I've decided to join. I've owned this vehicle for 8 years. I originally bought this for my wife but took it over as my DD over 2 years ago. It's been one of the better vehicles I've owned. Recently my Jeep buddy has been trying convince me to go off roading so I did. Went to Uwharrie National Forest and was hooked. It's a red 2001 LE that is completely stock........for now. I bought 2" lift spacers from Fleury 2 months ago but have not installed them yet. The only thing I've done is removed the side rails and mud flaps, put 31" tires on, and used many cans of Plasti Dip. I look forward to speaking with you guy. Cheers!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Damn that single scoop would actually look pretty good on the post face lift pathys. Your scoop plus the color really sets your ride a part.

Like it or not, it does set mine apart. Lol. It is not functional. Just cosmetic. I thought about removing it when I bought the vehicle but I'm afraid what it will look like underneath it.

• 8 months later...

Thanks man.I love the red Pathys. Glad to see another one around. The scoop is not functional. If I ever have a respray I'd remove it. Lol. A lot of people give me crap about but it was there when I bought it.

Thanks man.I love the red Pathys. Glad to see another one around. The scoop is not functional. If I ever have a respray I'd remove it. Lol. A lot of people give me crap about but it was there when I bought it.