Future SAS 91 pathy

I picked up the pathy for $800. I've been looking for a year now and finally one.

Already bought the sas xmember from steevo at rugged rocks. I've already started the roof rack. I have a constant flow of parts coming in now. Just don't have much time to install and fabricate what I want at the moment.

b80a2001e6947f548be4102e6a470c09.jpg

Roof rack started:

f9bdc709a5fd50663896b3a20aa99013.jpg

Yeah that'll happen. I went silent on the boards for a long time but I'm more steadily poking in here n there these days.

These pathys are great platforms btw. I know you're sasing but do you have any engine plans? The 3.0s will run forever but they won't exactly put you into a wheelie.

• Like 1

I can't delete the other post. Damn tap talk kept saying errors loading but it posted everytime I tried. DOH!

Someone who figured it out on his own! :lol:

Yeah Tapatalk will do that, because it sucks! Just gotta remember to refresh when you get an error or don't see your post.. because it does work no matter what TT tries to tell you. ;)

BTW, Welcome to NPORA :beer:

Thanx for the welcome. I won't replace the engine till it fails or locks up due to lack of snorkel options. After that I'll most likely run a 305 or 350.

Edited by boondox
  • Like 1

How many Miles are on this one?

Due to the simplicity of the swap you may consider putting a vg33 in it. But I'm sure we'll end up talking about that farther on down the road.

I remember following your build on TNX, I had an 07 OR that I built up. Now have a 1992 pathy. You'll love wheeling a cheap rig. Looking forward to what you come up with!

I would love to have the diamond axle, I just can't spend that much on a axle at this time. I have to spend what I can to get it ready by xtoberfest. I did splurge a little today though.

9df49710c2bf8b90070b6d10f456f468.jpg

Edited by boondox

I wouldn't run the hpd44 due to not being able to get deep enough gears for it

I agree the ratio for should be 5.57 for 35s and 5.86 for 37s. I'm going to run 5.38s

on 35s. I have the factory 4.6 gears, if I had the 4.3 gear I would be where I needed to be. I'm going the cheapest route I can at the moment but still using as many parts I can from RR for the build.

Edited by RedPath88
fixed quote

But I'm sure we'll end up talking about that farther on down the road.

To run 37's I'm suppose to use 5.5 tj front lift coils in the rear. To run 35's do I need to run the 4 inch coils. Also my rear upper coils r rusted out, so aftermarket coil mounts will be added.

• 3 months later...

b54764ab48fc4617d3b095d1c47c6580.jpg

Slowly it's coming along. I have all the heim joints and brackets. I still need to buy the tubing for it. Then just zip it altogether.

Plus I got a new addition to the family

260d4d28962b6ceba54d0d8a4e5ea7d6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk