Well friends! Pathy on hold.

Azbuilt

My love for working on the Pathfinder will be slowing done for a good while but not just for any reason. b9d6ed1b1f64944d2dc6638f9e016a12.jpg i bought 30 acres of land in Show low, Az ;) not bad for being 26! So my new deal is a off grid ranch.

Edited by Azbuilt
  • Like 2

Haha donkeys, Pathfinder has enough done at the moment. I need a diesel truck!

No, actually, you need to go solar/electric and not look back. Keep the Pathy as well to supplement the golf cart though! ;)

Congrats on the purchase and I wish you the best of luck. That is a dream I can't realize here...

B

• Like 1

That's what am saying @ Precise1, doing wind turbines and solar. Will never get rid of my Pathfinder, ever. I'll restore it as it get older. 30 acres for $6500, just the wrong state your in. 069dfa168c2e6199e0d2a25c18eabaef.jpg my ranch gun haha

Plus my daughter at age 6 sees what my truck means to me, asked me today if i could teach her how to drive it, when she gets older. " i will be the girl with a Pathfinder" she said. Proud dad ;)

Edited by Azbuilt
  • Like 2

When the shtf we will all head your way.

$6500 for 30 acres, yeah not possible in ca. I don't think $6500 would buy much of anything here.

Good for you.

That's what am saying @ Precise1, doing wind turbines and solar. Will never get rid of my Pathfinder, ever. I'll restore it as it get older. 30 acres for $6500, just the wrong state your in. 069dfa168c2e6199e0d2a25c18eabaef.jpg my ranch gun haha

Nice, but hopefully you won't be needing that. ;)

Well, wrong state for some things, right for others; never seen where you can get it all, especially cheaply... :D

So one cool set up I have heard of is to have 2 water holding tanks in series, say 5,000 gallon tanks. The first is on a short tower, because there is no substitute for head... stay with me... and is piped into into the lower one via hydro generator/water wheel, etc. The lower has a sump pump type pump with a small solar panel/battery combo and a float switch that will pump up to the top tank when ever it is set to. This just tops off the the elevated tank for use in cleaning/livestock/irrigation water and as a suppliment to whatever battery system you will have. Have a heavy load or want to top off batteries? Use the hydro suppliment! A poorly made system with 50gpm and 10' of head should net you 500 watts for 100 minutes, and that is a good reserve.

I'm happy for you, I hope it works out the way you want. :aok:

B

Sweet, i look it too that, i mainly got it cause... Well really hate the city. Country boy and enjoy physical labor. I'll post pics of my progress. My pathy won't get neglected at all. WD21 FOR LIFE!!!!

That's awesome man!. Same here with the never going to own a house here. Going either south towards your new area, or north, outside of Bend. I like desert, and the mountains and woods. Cheaper south, but trying to think about how it's slowly getting warmer in summer and wetter in winter. Tough call.