I need help in the O.C. area!

5523Pathfinder

OK fellas, here is the deal. My stepdaughter is going down to work at Disneyland. Dont ask why, its just what she wants to do. Here is my issue, I need to find a place for her to live. I know there are shared housing/rooms to rent and stuff all over down there. I was hoping maybe someone who lives down there may have or know womething like that. Or, maybe there is something like a studio apartment for rent ect ect. I could also use some help on what is the best/safest location for her to live. Of course she can drive in to work, but anything for than a 30 minute commute may not be worth it. There is one more kicker, the move needs to happen in about a week, so I need help fast. If anyone has any suggestions or can point me in the right direction, it will be greatly appreciated. I will probably be moving her down there, so you can also meet me when we come donw there! That is incentive alone, right? Thanks guys!

Thanks for that. Trying to find her a place is ridiculous. The plan is to have her down there by Friday. Still trying to figure out if we are going move her down now, or have her fly down and move her crap in a few weeks.

• 5 weeks later...

Hopefully you figured out the situation, I wish I'd have seen this sooner as I could have suggested a couple places. But best of luck, and I hope she likes the new job.